According to recent reports, coronavirus is again spreading in some areas of Sindh. In the last 24 hours 106 cases have been reported.
Health care department advised people to take precautionary measures and get vaccinated.
COVID-19 coronavirus is a highly contagious respiratory illness caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. COVID-19 was first identified in Wuhan, China in December 2019 and has since become a global pandemic affecting millions of people worldwide.
Symptoms of corona:
The symptoms of COVID-19 can vary from person to person, but some common symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
It is important to note that some people with COVID-19 may be asymptomatic, meaning they have the virus but do not show any symptoms. Additionally, some people may develop severe symptoms and require hospitalisation. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, it is important to get tested and follow the advice of healthcare professionals.
There are several precautionary measures that can help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated: COVID-19 vaccines are effective in preventing severe illness, hospitalisation, and death from COVID-19. It is the best way to protect yourself from the virus.
- Wear a mask: Wearing a mask, especially in crowded indoor settings, can help reduce the spread of the virus. Cover your nose and mouth with a mask when you go outside.
- Practise physical distancing: Stay at least 6 feet away from others outside your household, especially in indoor settings with poor ventilation.
- Wash your hands frequently: Use soap and water to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid large gatherings: Large gatherings can increase the risk of transmission, so avoid them if possible.
- Stay home if you’re sick: If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and self-isolate until you have recovered and are no longer contagious.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly: Use disinfectants to clean surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, and countertops, especially in public places.
Last two years, coronavirus was so contagious and viral in most countries. Therefore, take precautionary measures to protect yourself and your loved ones.